GO TRAVELING. GO DIVING. GO SNORKELING -- WITH THE GO FIN
This new barefoot fin design is a boon to water-loving world travelers. Like its name implies, SCUBAPRO's new GO fin is designed for traveling. Lightweight, comfortable, durable, and a fast and nimble performer, the GO is the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy globe-trekking.
Lightweight: When it comes to premium travel fins, nothing compares to the GO when integrating high quality with light weight. For example, a pair of size M-L GO fins weighs in at a mere 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs, including bungee straps -- again, that's for a pair. This translates into convenience and weight savings on the road, and comfort and ease of use in the water.
Super Comfortable: The GO's Barefoot Design combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit -- one diver can wear multiple sizes. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel -- although the GO will also accommodate neo socks for divers who prefer a little extra foot protection.
Ultra Durable: While extremely comfortable, the GO is also virtually indestructible. Its strong 100 percent Monprene® construction avoids the problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets that tend to plague average thermoplastic fins. This enables the GO to stand up to long-term, heavy-duty use.
High Performance: The GO fin excels in strength, comfort and convenience, but where it really shines is in kicking performance. The GO is built with a 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel that provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect. Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex; this helps maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions. The result: you get a lightweight fin that delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
Travel Friendly: Being lightweight is always a plus when traveling, but so is compactness. GO fins are designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage. Even better, they pack extremely well due to an innovative Piggy Back Stack system. An interlocking tooth on one fin blade hooks into the second fin, then the bungee strap from the second fin hooks the heel of the first fin into place. It's a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.
The perfect addition to the SCUBAPRO fin range, the GO dedicated travel fin is lightweight, comfortable and virtually indestructible. It is easy to travel with and really fun to use, which makes the GO fin ideal for travelling divers and water lovers the world over.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0 kg/2.2 lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff -- it can also be used when wearing neo socks.
- 100 percent Monprene® construction avoids problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- Designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, the Piggy Back Stack system makes packing and traveling even easier.
- Available in five sizes to cover a wide range of fitment needs. Click on the special GO sizing chart for more details.
3XS - 10-13 Youth / 2XS - 1-2 Youth, 2-5 Adult / XS-S, 5-8 Adult / M-L, 8-11 Adult / XL, 11-15 Adult
SCUBAPRO GO Travel Fin
- Brands Scubapro
- Product Code: GO Travel Fin
- Availability: In Stock